Welcome to Highley Community Primary School Website
We hope you will find this site both interesting and informative whether you are a pupil of our school, a parent, a member of staff a Governor or indeed a visitor. The site has many different sections and by clicking on these you can navigate through the relevant pages for specific information.
Staff and Governors at Highley Community Primary School work together to develop happy, well rounded, confident children who thrive on challenge and who endeavour to achieve their full potential.
We aim for our children to:
- Feel safe, valued and nurtured
- as part of a caring community that celebrates success
- Develop lively, enquiring minds
- giving all pupils the opportunity and skills needed to question and take risks in their learning
- To enjoy a broad, balanced and rich curriculum
- that develops all talents in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- which reflects an understanding of the British values of rule of law, individual liberty, democracy and respect, tolerance and understanding of other faiths and cultures
- Experience an environment where good behaviour is positively reinforced
- and inappropriate behaviour is challenged supportively